Project Consists Of
- 15mm Toughened Glass Shopfront
- Low Iron Toughened Glass Display Counters
- Toughened Glass Panels, back painted, installed to columns inside shop
- Bronze mirror, full height to wall behind Reception Counter
- Grey mirror, full height to side wall
- This shop seems to stand out from the rest based on the design and different types of glass
- product used for this fit out.
On close inspection, this is not your ordinary showroom. Franich Jewelers feature a wide variety of glass throughout their space and by choosing the right type of glass – they are able to make sure that their jewelry is the main attraction. Low iron toughened glass ensures that all products are represented clearly inside the display cases. Secondly, the use of bronze and grey mirrors adds an extra layer of class and elegance within the showroom. Finally, the back-painted columns inside the shop compliment all of the glass features and make the space feel light and airy inside.
Learn More About Security Glass