As we value all our customers in New Zealand, we would like to outline how we will be staying safe.
Generally, it will include:
- Sanitisation stations within all work areas.
- Continuing the increased precautionary use of PPE within our teams.
- Segregating teams Nationally to reduce any potential cross-team spread.
- At risk employees will be allocated alternative work wherever possible.
- Staff not directly involved in the production or installation of glass are working from home.
Specifically, here is what it looks like for the different parts of our business:
- Restarting our factories in Auckland, Wellington, Nelson, and Christchurch.
- Restricting all visitors to our factories and maintaining the social distancing parameters.
- Delivering glass to specific areas where our drivers will be at a safe distance from customers. Please ensure that your teams sanitise after contacting all documentation handled by our staff.
- Restarting our installation teams throughout New Zealand.
- Restricting direct contact with customers and maintaining the social distancing parameters.
- Delivering glass to specific areas where our drivers will be at a safe distance from customers.
- Subject to our customer’s onsite health and safety management plans, we will be returning to sites throughout New Zealand.
- Implementing our own Viridian Covid-19 Hazard Management Plan for Level 3.
- Compartmentalising teams ensuring they are allocated separate workspaces to reduce the risk or spread of infection.